« Bugs never lie… » – in memory of Dr. Robert M. Arthur
Whenever you suspect a shock to the biological process or you notice a degradation of your process, the fastest and most effective diagnostic tool is the microscopic analysis.
The analysis allows for the observation of the biological process state and to prepare an action plan rapidly to make the necessary corrections and limit the risk that the situation degrades even more.
Microscopic analysis will inform you about:
- The nature of a settling problem
- Bulking type: Filamentous or non-filamentous
- Sludge settling properties in relation with floc morphology
- Recent shock to the biological process
- Dissolved oxygen problem, sludge age control problem, in-situ septicity problem linked with some specific indicators or certain types of filamentous bacteria
- Lack of nutrients related to the observation of external or internal polysaccharides in excess or some type of filamentous bacteria
Efficiency of the chlorination strategy on the filamentous bacteria
- Presence of oil and grease in the effluents
For an example of a microscopic report contact us.
Since our clients have different needs, we have developed over the years the following services: